CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Great Crapper ? ? ? ?

Okay, so call me crazy but while in the museum at the end of the Underground tour I discovered something that caught my fancy. Please let me explain . . . Carly decided that it was time to go potty. So we took the great adventure of finding the restroom in a new place. (At times this can be something of a challenge.) Upon entering the above mentioned room, I came upon my great discovery . . . . . . . . . the TOILET!!!! Yes, that is right their porcelain throne. Now I am sure you are wondering why a toilet? What can be so incredible about a toilet? Well take a look for yourself


I have never seen such a "pretty"toilet before. So yes, this very unexpected sight (as strange as it may seem) caught my eye. And I was compelled to capture it to share with all who will read this post.

2 comments:

Torri ;o) said...

Okay it is different and cute at the same time. Reminds me of Grandma Laura she loved the white porcilen and blue. I think they called it Delf or something like that. Only you would take a picture of it!!!

Mindy K said...

That really is quite the potty. I quite like it.