CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Abe's discovery

Abe has discovered the dog's water and food dish. It is one of his favorite places to be, coming in just behind the stairs. When we can't find him, this is one of the first places I check. I'll bring him back in to the living room and within seconds (no exaggeration) he is headed right back. I will call to him, and he will turn back with a huge smile. As soon as I stand up to retrieve him again, he turns, and with a squeal, starts crawling as fast as he can to the desired location. This whole game was only complicated for me when I encouraged him to play with the dish to get this little clipping. Now he knows it is a must to do.


1 comments:

mark and whitney said...

so, uh... does he often crawl about like a heffalump?