CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's clean . . .

Carly just came down tonight to go potty. (Yes I am still up.) She came down the stairs, and into the living room. Still half a sleep and very groggy, the first thing she said was, "It's clean." She was of course referring to the living room. I'm not sure which way to take this. I did of course chuckle to myself, because she noticed. But then another part of me was saying, "That's pretty bad Cole. For her to notice how clean the room was, says that that this is not the norm." And it hasn't been. It has been hard for me to keep up on the clutter the last few months. Now that I am starting to feel a little better, I have a new resolve to clean up the toys and put things away so that we can wake up to a clean house. So even though this has not been my strong suit lately, I am still laughing to myself because she noticed.

2 comments:

Mindy K said...

I'm really glad to hear you're doing better. Stay healthy!! I hear your house pain. My girls have been off-track which means they're around to help pick up, but also to make twice as much mess. And, ironically, my house is twice as messy because I'm spring cleaning. Obviously I'm uncapable of picking up and deep cleaning. Oh well.

Mindy K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.