CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It's Spring!


I was outside with the kids today and was so excited to discover that my lilacs are starting to bloom! I noticed the buds last week, but didn't think that they would be blooming already.

I always look forward to my lilacs blooming. Even growing up, this was the sign I looked for. (Although, it occured much later than it does here in Boise.) For some reason, this tells me that spring is really here. And today is shouting spring! The sun is out and it is finally warming up after our last few days of below normal temperature. I'm talking about 20+ degrees below normal! BURRRRR!!!!

3 comments:

Mindy K said...

Nicole,
Your lilacs are so gorgeous. I'm jealous. I'll bet your kids are as stir-crazy as mine waiting for warm weather. You guys are co-old though. We have been waiting for true spring here too. It's been fun to see you on the little ceoMom page.

karla said...

Oh, how I love spring!

Torri ;o) said...

pretty lilacs. where's the kids?