CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Abe is crawling!!!




I took this video Sunday, February 24. This was Abe's first attempt at crawling. It was so fun to watch him try.





This is what he started doing yesterday. He can go all the way across the living room. Abe is definately loving his new found mode of travel.

*Note* I am having difficulty editing the first video so it's not so long (i was up until 2:30 last night trying to get it right), I will get it up as soon as I can.

*NOTE* Wow!!! It took me long enough to figure my video editing out. But boy was I excited when I did! (3/24/08)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are right you have some of the cutest kids I have ever seen. Mine were the cutest and my son Brian has some really cute ones to. But then I could be biased on the subject since I am all of their Nana. Love you sweety, Mom

Mindy K said...

Soo cute! I can't believe he is anywhere near old enough to be mobile. Everyone looks so big. By the way, we even used the same blog motif. EERIE!!