CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What cute kids!!!!

I have the cutest kids EVER!!! And of course I am not biased!!!
Just take a look for yourself.





Brayden is 5, Carly is 3 1/2, and Abe is 8 months. Boy they sure grow up fast. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant with Brayden and now I have 3 kids!!!! Wow, where did that time go.



They love spending time together and making up games to play. I am always amazed at what their little minds come up with. They say and do the funniest things. It's incredible how much joy these sweet spirits can bring into your life. And at the same time the frustration they can cause. I am constantly reminding myself that they are just kids, and more often than not it is me that needs the attitude adjustment. I'm the one that needs to let go a little bit, loosen up and let them experience the joy of being a kid. Even if that means a bit more work, or clean up on my part.


Abe loves his brother and sister. He always lights up when he sees them. Brayd and Car love to make him laugh and in return, Abe loves to laugh at them. Brayden is always trying to find new ways to get a reaction, and Carly loves to be the little mother. Whenever Abe is sad, she starts singing to him. More often then not, it takes the tears away.

So, not only do I have the cutest kids, but I also have some of the best kids EVER!!!

0 comments: