CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Starting a new journey!

Well, I have bitten the bullet and decided to start my own blog. I have had a lot of fun looking at several blog sites from my family and thought I would jump on the band wagon. I can't promise that I will be good at this, but I think it will be fun giving it a try. We are all so busy with our own lives. What a great way to stay connected and see what is going on with those we love and care for. And maybe this will get me into a habit of journaling. Something that I really want to start doing. So, this will be a place where I can share all the fun things that my kids do, how fast they are growing, great family times, the rough times that we all have to experience and the many lessons that my Heavenly Father allows me to learn through them. Because all of these experiences are for my good and for my understanding. And isn't that what life is all about?

1 comments:

Risa Stumm said...

Cole,
I love it! So much fun to read! You're right, you DO have the cutest kids! I can't believe how much they've grown. I look forward to seeing all the updates... I've just added your blog site to "my favorites"!
Love,
Risa