CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Daylight Savings

Well, Daylight Savings got the best of us this year!!! I remembered that it was coming up until yesterday afternoon. However, life happened. Carly has been sick the last day or so and I got so absorbed in helping her that I totally spaced it. It didn't help matters that Scott and I watched a movie last night instead of the news, which is our normal practice. Okay, to make things short, we forgot!!!! We forgot all about setting our clocks forward. Then this morning, I was again involved with my poor sick girl. I thought we were doing good to remember Scott's ward council meeting this morning (he is the Sunday School president) because it usually isn't until the end of the month. I was feeling rather comfortable with myself until Scott walked in the door 15 minutes later. I gave him a puzzled look, and all he could say was "Daylight Savings" in a rather forlorn tone. Yes, you guested it. He was very late for his meeting. He walked in just as they were about to end the meeting. And too make matters just a little worse, we had Ward Conference today. So, all of the Stake leaders were there as well. Poor Scott, I bet he won't forget next time. :)

0 comments: