CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WOW!!! How time can fly!

It is absolutely amazing to me how fast time can fly. It has been over a week since I last posted, which is a long time when I am wanting post daily (or close to it). My mom has also reminded me of the fact that I have not posted lately. I really do have the best intentions. However, I get an idea in my head about something I want to post. I go surfing, trying to figure out how to do it and it takes me all night. I am up til 1:00 or 2:00 and never get it figured out. By that time, I am so tired I can't think straight, so I go to bed without posting anything. And of course, it starts all over again the next night.

Anyway, last week left me with some good news. I went to an opthamologist because my sarcoidosis can effect my eyes. Everything looked really good so I won't have to get them checked for another year. I also had to have a breathing test to measure my lung capacity. It was a rather interesting processes. I was put in a small chamber and had to breathe through a tube. There were three separate tests that I had to preform, and each one had to be done three times each. I was surprised how much just doing different breathing test could take so much out of you. My resting heart rate is usually in the mid 60's to 70, but during these tests it was in the mid to high 90's. Thankfully, the tests all came out normal to better than normal except for one small part which measured the amount of air that is always in my lungs. That was low. But the technician said that this is expected because of the enlarged lymph nodes. My next adventure in this saga is to see a rheumatologist. I will keep you all updated on how that goes.

Also last week, to my dismay, we took Brayden to register for kindergarten. He was so excited and he can't wait for Fall to come. Also to my dismay, Carly is now talking about when she will go to kindergarten. Which by the way is the next year. Why do they have to grow up so fast??? Time really does fly.

0 comments: