CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Oh boy, are we in trouble!!!

Abe figured out he could maneuver his way up the stairs today! He is rather proud of this accomplishment. And knowing from past experience, I think I am going to have a hard time keeping him away from this new found talent!!! When he finds something new or that I don't want him to do (climbing the stairs falls into both of those categories), he goes back to it many times! With the number of times we encouraged him to climb up the stairs to get this small clip, the stairs will be his favorite place to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really isn't big enough. I need a longer video. I also need to see my kids

Andrea said...

Hey Nicole! I found your blog by looking at your post on Char's blog. It's fun to see your kids. I've never seen them and the last time I saw you was at Risa's wedding and we were both pregnant. My little boy, William, just turned 1 last week. Time does fly! Well, I'm glad that we'll be able to keep in touch better. Andrea